Sunday 19 October 2008

Discover Your True Potential!!

Hi Guys and welcome back,

It’s all over the news. Life Coaching has become a trend and it’s because it works.
Wherever you look, it seems like most everybody has a Life Coach or Business Coach, and I believe it’s a wonderful idea as procrastination and lack of guidance are two of the major problems that interfere when we want to achieve our goals in life.

When we have somebody hold us accountable for our progress it is much easier to see results.

The problem for many is cost. I know people who could greatly benefit from a Life Coach but just can’t afford one… is that you?If so, you are in for a big treat.

I discovered a program that includes not just accurate and easy to understand information about manifesting your dream life, but a personal coach that holds your hand and guides you along the way… and all of this for an incredible price!

I sincerely thought it was a mistake, so I contacted Tamara to ask about her new eProgram and the cost of it. To my delight, she said the website was accurate, and she would definitely coach me for seven weeks, all for… just $47!!!

Wow! I had to take advantage of that, so I did.Now, like every one of my reviews, honesty comes first. So here is my opinion...

Pros

The eProgram is excellent. It is divided in 3 parts: an ebook, a workbook and one-on-one coaching for the duration of the eProgram.

The information presented in the ebook is clear and very straight forward. No filler, fluff or confusing information. The eProgram –as she calls it- is separated in seven sections called modules.

You’re supposed to complete the program in seven weeks, one module per week homework included. The workbook is also great. I knew when to complete every section according to what I was working on that particular week.

The best part was the personalized coaching… every time I got stuck or needed clarification, Tamara was just an e-mail away and I could tell she knows her stuff. And to my surprise, she was always prompt to reply… I really don’t know how she does it!

Cons

The coaching is only through e-mail, which may be an issue for problems that require deeper exploration. However, if you have never tried coaching and would like to see if it is for you, I highly recommend you start with Tamara’s approach.

After all, if you need help with other issues or more personal time after the seven weeks, she’s always available for longer coaching sessions through the phone. You can contact her for more details about her coaching practice.

To summarize, I can assure you that “Discover Your Potential” is well worth it and I highly recommend it to start seeing results in your life now!

Visit now and see for yourself...

Discover Your Potential

Until next time

No comments: